Tuesday, October 09, 2007

sudden thots

listening to Boston by Augustana made me have a sudden thot earlier this afternoon.
i wondered - how would it be like to work in New York?
i remembered what i said abt my NY trip last yr.
but holidaying and working are 2 very extremely different feelings/lifestyles.
tho the song is abt Boston and not NY.. but ya. jus a thot.

as i'm studying now... silence all ard me.
i feel quite lonely...
i suddenly wish i have a pet dog, who wud just silently keep me company...
sitting beside me, giving me support in its own way...
at least whn im stressed or upset, i can look at my doggy, carry it, talk to it and give it a hug.
im sure it wud be able to feel my emotions.
i can tell my doggy all my longings and feelings.

one day, some day, i really gotta stop my mind frm running wild.

No comments: